Emium Lighting Delivers LED Temporary High Bay Lighting to the Job Site
January 9, 2017
Emium LED fixture outshines traditional construction site lighting with a bright, durable, cost effective alternative, while reducing the power demand by up to 80%.
Emium Lighting announces another first to market LED Light fixture that is sure to please construction project planners, managers, and contractors alike. The new product is a temporary construction site light. It is a hanging ceiling fixture that is very bright, durable, and consumes a small fraction of the energy of traditional project lighting.
Unlike permanent lighting, these fixtures are installed on a job site for a limited amount of time, and then moved on to the next job once the permanent fixtures are installed. This robust fixture features a metal lamp guard, tough poly-carbonate housing, and an IP65 protection rating, making it suitable for damp or wet locations. The product design employs the latest in high-efficiency LED lighting technology, excellent heat dissipation properties, and voltage surge protection to deliver long life and superior performance.
- Exceptionally bright 6,600 or 11,000, lumen output
- Up to 80% energy savings compared to similar traditional light sources
- Available in 60W and 100W, 100-300VAC
- Includes 9’ grounded cord and 120V plug
- Integrated carabiner type hook for quick and easy installation
- Metal guards provide safety and durability
- IP65 waterproof rating protects fixture in harsh outdoor applications
- 6,000V high voltage surge protection
- 50,000 hour rated life
- 5 year warranty